Tuesday 20 March 2012

Inner Beauty, Outward Charm


Don't you love it when some incredibly beautiful woman like Linda Evans or Cindy Crawford tell us that the real beauty secret is finding your inner light? No shit. but I've done the same things these women have done to find my inner light and while it's true I'm happier, I still don't look like them. ~ Marianne Williamson


As long as we look OUR best is what counts! Have we learned that less is more when it comes to makeup and fashion as well as decorating and entertaining? Over the top is out! Meditate, love yourself and remember the inner reflects the outer. That is today's teaching in "Simple Abundance". And yes, even though I'll never look like her, I'll keep using the Cindy Crawford endorsed "Meaningful Beauty" products that just arrived in the mail. Just 5 steps to softer looking skin. I can shine on the outside while I work on my inner light :)

No comments: