Thursday 8 March 2012

Outfitting a Comfort Drawer

A little of what you fancy does you good ~ Marie Lloyd

Hmm, Sarah sure expects to keep me busy with filling baskets over the past two days and now it's a drawer. That's okay because I already have my favourite indulgences in the top drawer of my bed side table, Surprisingly there are no chocolate or treats, and not because we live on a farm that has lazy...okay spoiled... cats so mice control is at it's worst, but lots of my favourite decorating magazines, book on the to read list, old journals written years ago in day times that have been set aside for digital diaries. Scented candles, nature cd's and hand made cards. The only thing she suggests to do that I haven't is line the drawer with pretty paper and wrapped the comforts in pretty tissue paper and tie with ribbons. I'm thinking I should since otherwise it could just be considered like every other junk drawer in the house!

No comments: