Sunday 25 March 2012

Real Life: Clothes That Fit Your Lifestyle

If you're like most women who complain, just as I do on a daily basis, "I've got nothing to wear", it's really that your wardrobe not matching your mood or reflecting your current life. Now is the time to rekindle the relationship with your clothes. Think about what doesn't work and about getting what does. What reflects your authentic self. When Sarah wrote that "every dress, skirt, pair of slacks...jacket tells a story." That is what makes them so difficult to part with. Later she asks to clean out the closets and drawers, but thankfully not today. Today is painting day and my son's 30th birthday. I sent him a text but there has been no response. I won't worry about his safety even though he drives like a maniac (in his mother's eyes) but will call tomorrow to see if he did anything special to celebrate. There's bound to be something interesting to do in Los Angeles on a Sunday night!

Here in Maleb, I finished the second coat of primer in the master bathroom that has been torn apart and prepped to paint for 6 weeks. I have become quite the procrastinator over the years. Another flaw that I need to work on, yet another feather in the cap of not rushing. Taking my time and enjoying the process of productivity. The final results are well worth the work and wait. Now if I could just convince hubby to build an addition so I can have a walk in closet for all the clothes that I don't want to wear or give away. lol I have a feeling paring down is the next project in "Simple Abundance" and more room for more clothes would be more waste. K.I.S.S!

No comments: