Saturday 20 April 2013

Taking The Cure: Bathing Pleasures

"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." Sylvia Plath


Sarah believes, "when in doubt, take a bath". A long, luxurious, calming, relaxing, soothing, stress relieving bath. It's not just great for the body but for the mind and spirit as well. It's Just another way to meditate and replenish. Begin by indulging, or investing, in bath accessories to enhance the experience. When asked what you want for your birthday, Mother's day or any day, suggest bath products so you'll always have an ample supply. Thank you Tellisa for getting me started on the right path, a lovely gift for starting my new job from a lovely, thoughtful lady. (Tulips I got at Safeway, just $2.99!!) 

Sunday night I will soak to my heart's content before the big day. Monday is day one of the new job. New things to learn, from a different music system to a new station name, number and call letters. They say that for every year you work at a radio station, it takes the equivalent number of months to forget the old and get the new flowing off the tongue. It was 4 years at my last station so I will give myself 4 months not to make a mistake and stutter on the calls. If I make a mistake, I'll try harder and I'll try not to worry too much and then go home and take a bath. 

No comments: