Monday 2 April 2012

Playing Dress-Up: Empowering Your Authentic Self with Fun

Learn the craft of knowing how to open your heart and to turn on your creativity. There's a light inside of you ~ Judith Jamison

Today being All Fool's Day is the perfect day to remember to lighten up. I'm pretty light headed from the night on the town last night but I don't think that's what Sarah means. Today we're supposed to play dress up, but I don't even want to get out of my pj's to finish shopping in Havre with the gang. We're to grab a friend and go through the closet and try on clothes in different combinations than usual. It wasn't my closet but there were lots of clothes to try on at the mall and I got 2 pairs of Anne Klein 2 shoes in brown and black with little silver bangles for over 50% off! Now THAT's creativity at it's finest!

No comments: