Thursday 12 April 2012

Finishing Touches: The Art Of Fashion Accessories

Perhaps too much of everything is as bad as too little ~ Edna Ferber

Oh Edna, how much I agree... and that there IS such a thing as too much of good thing! Remember, less is more! I sure have less accessories than most women I know, but ever since my first Lia Sophia jewelry party, I have increased it dual fold by my second party and now have an entirely new collection of bangles. They mostly sit on the dresser and look pretty since I just keep wearing the same favourite one over, and over, and over again. My signature piece? Kind of like my new pair of black Anne Klein pumps that has such a lovely comfortable low heel that I wear them to work every day! If accessories are the finishing touches that define us, then I am a Lia Sophia Anne Klein nut but only if it's in black! I really need to dare to wear another colour. Most importantly, Sarah says the most essential fashion accessory is a generous heart, spontaneous smile and sparkly eyes. Bring it on baby, bring it on.

No comments: